Friday, August 08, 2008

Triglycerides

Well! You little tattle-tale.
Humph. Sneaking up on me like that.
Afterall, it's been two years of pregnancy,
Two years of nursing...
You could have warned a body you were coming!

Now you're always niggling at the back of my mind
Not to eat this, not to eat that
No fun, you-
Always telling me what to do!

Well, you'll see, I have a plan
You won't be 'round long, my friend
I've got a plan and I'm sticking to it!

You may not think that I can do it
But since I HATE being bossed around
You'll see that I can stand my ground.

Won't be long now,
Adios, suckas!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Already tri-queen, I finally finished. And that gave me permission to read your masterpiece, which I greatly enjoyed, especially the end, suckas!! What is your plan to defeat the bossy tris? Please read my feeble attempt to be creative. I'm not sure Ashley is going to chime in on this one, at least she hasn't yet. But this is fun, isn't it? You really got me on this subject! Okay, here's the next topic - Joel inspired it with a message he wrote on my wall. The subject is: Polka dots and Sparkles. Love ya!

Kelli said...

I meant to say alright tri-queen.